<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I just got done seeing Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith with friends. If you have not seen it yet, please do not read this post until you have. First, I would like to say that the special effects were very nice. Although, I think that they were so heavy that they degraded the performances since they had to act in front of a blue screen for most of the film. The story was well put together but Natile Portman's performance reminded me of a sixteen-year-old drama student hence why I think the blue screens degraded the performances.

I had to keep in the front of my mind that everything was going to turn out alright during the movie. Otherwise, I would have hated watching it. The political commentary was pointed at certain times towards what is happening in the US right now but it was never over the top. Padme's funeral was like watching something out of a fairy tale and I thought it was quite well done. The lightsabre scenes were great. Yoda is a grade-a ass-kicker as far as I am concerned.

Overall, the movie was far better than the previous two and well worth the money to see on the big screen.


posted by Chris  #9:29 PM | 0 comments |