<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

In accordance with my geeky nature, I am trying to get some friends to go see Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. They said that no one in Edinburgh would do a midnight showing. Well, they took a look on the internet and yes they are going to do a midnight showing in Edinburgh, which is kind of strange when you think about a country where most things shut down by 6 pm in the evening.

I am dearly hoping that this movie makes up for the last two of them. I was sorely disappointed with them. I was expecting something far far better than what we got. Although, I am biased towards the original series. Also I love seeing the underdog win. Watching the fall of a civilization into barbarism is not something I like to watch on the big screen, whether it is Nazi Germany and the fall of the Weimar Republic or a Galaxy far far away. In some sense, it also hits close to home because I am not liking what I am seeing at home in the US.


posted by Chris  #6:35 PM | 0 comments |