<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 09, 2005

It is HOT in Edinburgh today, which means it is 75 degrees F and around 100 precent humidity. I hate this kind of heat. It just sucks all the energy striaght from you. The nice part about this is that my flat is not as hot as the ground level. Monday is supposed to be 80 degrees, which by Scottish standards is VERY HOT.

I leave on Monday to go to Oxford. That part of the journey should be fine. I am more worried about going through the Underground in London to get to my connecting train. They still have not removed the train that exploded near King's Cross so I am not sure if I will be able to take the Hammersmith line to King's Cross from Paddington Station. I go through there on the 14th so I can only hope. If nothing else, I can always take a cab. Also, they have not opened up King's Cross for anything except sub-urban London train traffic so I may be stuck either way trying to get to my friend's place. We will have to see what they say when I am at the train station in Oxford on the 14th.

Otherwise, not much going on at the moment. I am doing some reading but the real work will happen after I see the manuscripts this coming week. After that, I need to find a way to Dublin so I can get the last bit of the puzzel.


posted by Chris  #4:47 PM | 0 comments |