<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well, fall has finally arrived in Edinburgh. It is raining and windy and everything you would expect it to be this time of year. The only problem is that it is a bit late. For weeks, I kept getting up in the morning and looking outside and basing my clothing choices on what it looked like out side. Well, this was nearly every time wrong. It looked cold outside but I would always put on something way too warm so, in a way, I am very happy that weather appropriate to my clothing choices has finally arrived.

For those of you who may be in a position to give me Christmas presents this year, I have taken a look at my old Amazon.com Wish List. I have updated it with my current address so you can just buy me gifts directly from there. This is also for anyone on the internet who might be feeling generous. Yes, craven I know but others have done worse than I on the internet.


posted by Chris  #7:57 PM | 0 comments |