<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 16, 2005

I had to throw all the extra food out of my fridge yesterday since I had forgotten its existence. I think the phrase: "What a wonderful smell you discovered", covers this one. I had not even thought of that food until it was way too late. I also tried to make fried rice and ended up burning it to the bottom of the pan. I wonder what next food disaster I will cause. Ah, the adventures of the culinary persuasion.

I have discovered that, without my roommate, I am the most boring person on the planet. What do I do all day? Read. Work on a Basic-1964 compiler (from the original spec!). More reading. Go to Starbucks and do some more reading but pay for the privilege. Honestly, I do not leave my room unless I go to the bathroom or the kitchen. That reminds me: I have to get tea and olive oil (Why olive oil? Hell if I know. All I know is that the bottle is running low thus I need more even if I have no clue how to use it).


posted by Chris  #12:11 AM | 0 comments |