<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I waited until later in the day when my friends were done with family things and had some time. First, I went down to a pub that was open to see a couple of friends. Second, I saw a bunch of friends at one of their houses. We had a great time with gifts, food and drink. The only problem is that Gunnella got a new digital camera. It is a really nice one but it has a flash straight from Satan himself. It flashes repeatedly at high light levels for about twenty seconds before it finally takes a picture. I thought I was going to go blind.

Since my birthday is tomorrow, I decided to treat myself to a couple of CDs and a dinner out. It was funny to see all the lines and people out on Princes Street. I think there were more people out today than before Christmas.


posted by Chris  #3:37 PM | 0 comments |