<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I just got done watching the Seattle Seahawks beat the Washington Redskins live on SKY Sports. Yes, I watched it live on telly in the UK. I love technology. My downstairs neighbor saw it on her screen then texted me and I watched it with her.

It is funny those cultural things that you miss. I did not even know that the Seahawks had a decent team this year. I knew Wigan had become one of the hottest teams in Football here but not the Seahawks.

It was nice to see them winning for once. I have been a fan since I can remember. They started playing the year that I was born. All those losses. All those fumbles and bumbles (in parts of this current game, it all started to come back to me).

In any case, it was nice to sit down with a friend and watch a REAL football game and we won to boot!


posted by Chris  #12:44 AM | 0 comments |