<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 06, 2006

What do you do when a strange person comes walking out of your flat when you return home from dinner? Naturally, you ask what the hell is going on, which is what I promptly did when this happened to me today. Not exactly the best way to meet your new flat mate. I thought that the university would inform me that they had found someone to fill the vacancy and when they would arrive. Nope. Not a chance. Just let me think that I just got burgled. Nice.

He is a first year computer science major at the university. Oh the fun of teaching him that everything he learns in university computer science will be useless to him. The coding will be a great experience but everything else will have to be chucked.

There will be a many adjustments to be made over the course of the next couple of weeks. First will be relearning to lock my doors when I leave. I can only hope that he will be semi-sane in any case.


posted by Chris  #5:15 PM | 0 comments |