<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 18, 2006

St. Patrick's Day was mostly a yawn for me. The department did not have anything going on and when I sent an email around asking to do something, no one returned my email. I finally russled up a friend from Denmark and went out to dinner and a pint with her. We had our own good time.

Today, the friend, whom I went out with last night, called me up to ask if I wanted to see Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which she had seen but I had not. She wanted to see it again because she was trying to figure out the plot. Hummm...plot? It was like taking Mescaline without all the vomiting.

Anyway, I am going out to the Pentland hills tomorrow with my friend from last week. Since we got snowed out, I promised that I would go with him tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it since I could be doing other things but I should be able to fit everything in during the week.


posted by Chris  #8:46 PM | 0 comments |