<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not much going on around here lately. The semester has ended so there are no more classes but that just means I have more time to read. I have already finished two books last week (well, I had started them a while ago but I bore through them last week). I am gearing up for my ex-flatmate who is going to arrive in the next two weeks. I am still meeting with my Professor once a week and I am preparing some stuff for him, which I hope will meet with his approval.

I have tried writing some on my PhD but it has not been going very well. I cannot seem to concentrate on it for long enough to get any results. I hope that next week I will be able to get some more text down. I have to pick up the pace soon as I will only have a year left after this summer. I will have that long to write, edit, and prepare for my defense (viva over here). Not much time to get through the amount of material that I have.

Otherwise, all (mostly) quiet on the western front.


posted by Chris  #10:39 PM | 0 comments |