<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I am actually rather sad that I missed Eurovision Song Contest this year. Although, it does go over long and I could not inflict my friends again this year with the craziness that is Eurovision.

Otherwise, I am doing alright. The weather has turned back from nearly spring-like to downright winter again. I would have figured that, by this time in the year, it would have settled down into a summer-like thing but no. Winter is not done with us yet.

Oh, I have the distinct pleasure of having a huge Up-side-down Purple Cow in Bristo Square in August. I will get to stare at it all month long and watch drunken people spill out of it. It is going to be a venue for a comedy club, it seems, for the festival this year. I am not sure that the computer generated picture in the article will give it the hideous justice that thing will deserve.


posted by Chris  #8:47 PM | 0 comments |