<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I promised that my new computer would pick up the pace on my blog. Honestly, it hasn't. Only because there is not much going on in my life right now. I go to my office, log into my machine in my bedroom, do some work, stop, go home. Not exactly the stuff of an interesting blog post. I went to see The History Boys last night. Very good.

On a cultural note, when a women starts calling you "pet" or "love" or any combination of what in America would constitute speech reserved for romantic relationships, it means that you are her friend. So guys, if you ever have a girl from the UK start referring to you in this way, it means exactly nothing. Do not take it as meaning that she is interested in any romantic relationship with you. It does seem odd at first but they have a slightly different way of signifying relationships here than in the US.


posted by Chris  #9:47 AM | 2 comments |