<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 02, 2006

If you have not already heard, I will be spending Christmas in Germany and New Years in Switzerland. I will be staying at a friend's place near Frankfurt and then traveling by train to Valais in Switzerland. I will be in one of the German speaking valleys so my five years of French will be useless. I will be leaving on the 20th and returning on the 3rd. I have been promised mulled wine, German beers, food, Christmas markets, thermal baths, and sleigh rides. There should be much fun involved.

Otherwise, I have started revising Chapter 2 again. This time I am rewriting whole sections. I have an annual review in February so I need something to show them. Although, my professor has been rather relax about seeing my work for the last six months or so. I offer to drop copies in his box but he always refuses with assurances that he knows that I am doing fine. Well, I guess we will put his confidence to the test come February.


posted by Chris  #10:39 AM | 0 comments |