<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have finally finished uploading all of my pictures from my trip. I have broken the Germany pictures into sets sorted by day but as I could not get the pictures off my camera while I was in Switzerland, I have placed all my Swiss pictures into a general Switzerland set. I am slowly putting tags and other information on them. I hope to have titles for them all soon. Also, I am writing a post for each day of my trip and will start posting them soon. Thank you for your patience on this.

Otherwise, I am resting up to begin work again on Monday and seeing a few friends. All I am doing is putting in references to prepare my second chapter for review. This should only take a week or two at most and I will then need to discuss my options with my supervisor.


posted by Chris  #9:33 PM | 0 comments |