Saturday, January 20, 2007

Well, I received some bad news recently. My grandmother was admitted to the hospital but she was released either yesterday or today; I have not heard yet. Because of this, I have decided that I cannot put off going home any longer so I have made reservations to fly back to Seattle on the 27th of February to return to Edinburgh on the 29th of March. If her condition becomes worse, I have the option to move my ticket as I need to do so and I might be posting from Seattle on short notice.

Otherwise, I have my yearly review coming up. I had been planning to give Chapter 2 as a sample of my writing but he liked Chapter 3 so he wants me to present that. I had cleaned up Chapter 2 but now I have to switch focus and clean up Chapter 3 for review. Mostly I just need to chase down footnotes so more footnote chasing! Yay!

posted by Chris  #4:05 PM | 0 comments |