<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The weather has turned cold again. It was beautiful for a couple of weeks and now we need hats when we go outside. I guess my prediction was a bit off.

My current flatmate will be moving back to the US at the end of the year. So, we must find a new flatmate for me. Now, my other flatmate moved around the corner with his girlfriend a while back but we have kept in touch. Well, she is looking for another flat mate (it is a two bedroom place). I might just move around the corner with my previous flatmate since we got along last time that we lived together so that we know what we are getting into. They have had problems with their current flatmate so a change might be in order. Also, it might be cheaper than paying the university for housing. We will see how this turns out.

I am also helping out a friend with a little database project that I might get some money for. We will see. I have a few things that I need to workout on my end but it should be fine. I should have something working for him within the week.

I should put one of those completion bars on the side of my page here so that you can see how close I am to finishing. I wonder how hard it would be to write one of those. Anyway, I am now at 55,199 words. Getting there.


posted by Chris  #10:13 AM | 0 comments |