<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sorry for no updates lately. Not much is going on except for my flatmate is still having problems with her knee. After going out only five times this last month, she went back to the doctor who sent her for x-rays down the street. He also spent an hour with her and apologized for not diagnosing it correctly in the first place. I find that a class act. At least he admitted the mistake and took action to correct it. However, my flatmate is leaving for the States for ten days tomorrow. The doctor has made an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon to see if there is anything else they should do after reviewing the x-ray.

In other news, a child of my Scottish friends just got her visa to go to the US as a student. She went down to the embassy in London and is now celebrating the fact that she has a visa with her mother and her sister on the West End. She should have a blog so she can write about her experience. I will be setting it up for her so I will have a link to her blog on the right. I will also let you all know.

I have settled into my new office. Now I just have to decorate it but I am not sure what to do. I am not exactly the decorating type. I wish I still had my network protocol poster that I had on my wall years ago.


posted by Chris  #5:29 PM | 0 comments |