<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I just noticed that my blog has gotten a bit stale. Sorry about that. I have been working on a project for a friend that turned out far larger than I had anticipated. It has really cut into my time for my thesis and many other things as well.

I saw the newest Harry Potter film, which is a cleverly disguised advert for the book which is coming out in a few days time. The problem is that it is very difficult to condense that size of a book into a movie. This movie particularly suffered from it. There were large gaps in the framework of the story and I had to fill in from my memory (as bad as it is now from when I read the book) the spots that were left out. The final fight scene though was much more exciting than I remember it being in the book so that was good at least.

They are starting to erect something in Bristo Square. I am not sure if they are going with the upside-down purple cow but I will get a picture of it when it is complete for your viewing pleasure.


posted by Chris  #10:11 PM | 0 comments |