<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I am sorry that I have not written in so long. With all the change in my life in the last few weeks, it has been difficult to sit down and write here. Things have settled down and my place is a bit more secure for the moment. My work schedule is still a bit bumpy. Some days are really good and others I get nothing done. I am hoping that as with things settling in my personal life, my professional life will also settled.

In any case, I went to the pub last night. The first time since my flatmate left. I thought I would have a quiet pint then go back to my flat. However, that is not always the way it works. I ended up seeing a friend that I had not seen in ages so we had to discuss his time in Berlin. Then one of his friend and his girlfriend came by for a point so I had to talk to them. Interesting, she got a degree in Journalism but managed pubs instead. Then another friend from Australia dropped in and I got a first hand description of Australian cities and what they are like from Perth to Brisbane. With a few personal stories chucked in as well. It was a great night. Hopefully, I will have a few more before I have to leave.


posted by Chris  #3:44 PM | 0 comments |