<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not terribly much going on right now which is why the site has been a bit boring lately. I am still tracking down the footnotes. However, we did finally get the new gas fire place in the living room which is very very nice on these cold nights. We have pretty much migrated into the living room now because we have some reason to be in there. Now, we can get the leak in the ceiling fixed and get the carpets put in but I am not sure that we are going to have the chance before the holidays. Especially, when both by flatmates have large deadlines for their courses in the near future.

I am hoping to have all the footnotes filled by the beginning of the holidays, which means that my annual Christmas gift to my supervisors (some new version of my PhD) will continue undaunted.


posted by Chris  #10:09 PM | 0 comments |