<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I have finally broken down and begun thinking about getting an iPod or something similar. I can get an iPod Nano for about £70 and it should work for most of my needs (although, I have some files in an odd format but I can do the conversion pretty easily). This is because my CD player has finally died and I can only listen to radio on it. Then again, BBC radio is very good but I still get annoyed by DJ's and I cannot just pick the songs that I want to hear. Anyway, I will let you know what I choose.

On the work front, I got a bit bored so, with a six page reading list, I picked something off of it and now I am reading it. I am hoping that, while I am waiting for my thesis to be read, I will have some time to knock off a few more books from the list. Otherwise, things go apace.


posted by Chris  #9:00 AM | 0 comments |