<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Well, I have a couple of news items. First, we have finally put in the final carpets in the living room, which makes it more livable. We moved the furinature and now it is fantastic. There are a couple of things that we need to do but it now feels like a complete flat.

The second is far more important. I had a meeting with my professor and he recommended that I turn in my thesis for one final check and then I will submit it. I finished up my last footnote today and I sent it in this morning. I might send it out to my outside examiners in January if everything goes exactly to plan and I get all the changes done quickly. Wooo me!

Now I have to start thinking about what I am going to do after my thesis. I know that I have an exceptionally particular disicipline but my professor and I have a few ideas about that. I will talk more about it later. Now to celebrate!


posted by Chris  #10:18 PM | 0 comments |