<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well, after turning in my thesis, my life has kind of gone upside down, which is why I have not written here for a while. The day that I turned in my thesis, I ended up having a project with the school of informatics at my university with a few new interesting perks. A few days later, I have a part-time IT job so I am splitting my time between the two. I thought I was going to have a nice quiet wait until my viva (defense) but nope. I now have multiple projects and stuff going on. I have also applied for another position in Ireland which I hope to get this time. Anyway, my life has seemed to gain pace after turning in my thesis. I still have the viva to go but everything is looking fairly positive these days.


posted by Chris  #3:50 PM | 0 comments |