<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 12, 2008

According to the Times of London, the Royal Bank of Scotland and, my bank, Halifax Bank of Scotland will be bought by the UK Government come Monday morning. I have this rather affable, friendly teller that I talk to about stuff while I am doing my transactions and I will have to ask him how it feels to be a civil servant now (I first teased him about the Lloyd TSB take-over so this should be a blast).

Otherwise, not much news to report. My paperwork for my PhD was supposed to have been dealt with on the 7th and I am now just waiting to hear about that. I had more corrects this weekend but I am done with those now and I am just waiting for more. I am becoming more and more worried if I will make the deadline for the December graduation. I will keep you all posted.


posted by Chris  #11:34 PM | 0 comments |