<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My birthday was rather exciting. I was having a small gathering of friends when a friend who was arriving told me that there was a fire in the stairwell. So, thinking "WTF?" I buzzed her in and took a look down the staircase to see an actual fire. So, I called the fire brigade and everyone got out of the flat. As it was a small fire, we were able to go past it on the way out the door. So, the fire brigade showed up and took care of the fire (thanks!). The police also came and we talked to them for a bit and gave details. I am just happy that it was something minor and everyone was safe. I do not understand the motivation for starting a fire in someone's stair well. I hope the police catch them and soon before they try it again.


posted by Chris  #11:14 PM | 0 comments |