<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well, I finally broke down and signed up for Facebook. Within a few minutes, I was inundated by friends sending me stuff and I was completely overwhelmed because I was just trying to figure out the interface. After a couple of days, I have settled in and everything has calmed down. However, I still feel like I have joined the Borg Hive-Mind except everyone is being silly.

Otherwise, the holidays are upon us. I helped a friend put up a tree at their place and had some more mulled wine at the Edinburgh Christmas Market. It has not snowed yet and probably will not but now that I do not have to drive everywhere, I want to see snow and I would love to get some pictures of Edinburgh in the snow like in some of the old photographs that I have seen.


posted by Chris  #5:03 PM | 0 comments |